|Employer||WMSN-TV Fox 47/Sinclair Broadcasting|
|Contact information||Ian McKay, Creative Services Manager, email@example.com, 608-662-5011|
|Apply by||May 26, 2022|
|Posted on||May 5, 2022|
Do you like to create, write, shoot or edit? Do you like to create content that grabs people? How about getting paid to make fun stuff? Our team has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Production Producer. We are looking for an experienced producer, but this is also a great opportunity for someone that likes to create or likes tech, to join a great team!
Come work with a group that is dedicated to hard work and constant improvement of our production skills. Our goal is to work alongside you, giving you the tools and resources, you need to accomplish amazing work and continue to develop your abilities as a producer. Perfection can never be attained but should always be pursued and that is what drives our team.
The Production Producer will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating, shooting and editing cutting edge commercials for our clients. They also will help the Creative Services Manager with promotional productions and station sponsored events when needed including outside media buys (radio, Facebook, billboards, ect.) and assisting management of on-air traffic for promotional content.
Although every day will not look the same, here are some of the main day to day responsibilities of our Production Producer.
• Coordinate with internal and external clients to meet deadlines and monitor equipment maintenance and usage
• Properly coordinate and schedule all aspects of Commercial Production, including working with clients, sales staff and agencies
• Work with Sales Management and Account Executives to create a mutually beneficial relationship with clients in the community
• Work with our Local 4 You segment host to develop and create engaging segments.
• As needed, work with our news team to create promotional materials for generic promos and topicals.
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
• Non-linear editing experience using Adobe Premiere
• Experience with After-Effects, Photoshop and/or general experience with Adobe Creative Cloud apps.
• News writing experience preferred but not necessary.
• Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form spots
• Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story
• A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
• Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
• Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
• Advanced knowledge of High-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
• Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
• Strong interpersonal skills to navigate internal and external client relationships
• Must maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record
• Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment more than 40lbs
• A college degree is preferred
Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline – May 26, 2022.