|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||September 6, 2022|
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service. Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Job Summary: NBC Sports is looking for a coordinator to be part of the fast-paced NBC Sports programming and affiliate business. This role will be responsible for assisting and leading formatting for all NBC Sports properties. This prominent position will be the liaison between sales, producers, and brand marketing. While the role is format-focused, it will include working on digital and linear sponsorships, which requires coordination between production, sales, marketing, programming, and ad sales. In addition, the role will help with Affiliate relations.
- Serve as a key contact between several internal groups and act as a liaison for operations. Work closely with sales, production, and marketing teams to facilitate and support new and existing monetization strategies.
- Prioritize and communicate needs across multiple teams, including; sales, production, and brand marketing.
- Ideate and communicate new sponsorship opportunities to sales, including creating concepts that align with existing original content. Strong communications skills, specifically with strategic sponsorships across various platforms, working cross-functionally with multiple teams and conveying data.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Extensive knowledge of digital media production
- Strong project management skills
- Working knowledge of content management systems
- Must be detail-oriented and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Sales planning, production knowledge, and/or operation experience
- 1+ years of sales or production experience in a media agency or media company
- Ability to build effective formats for several events at a time
- Experience working with digital ad serving technologies. Preferred experience with publishing platforms
Additional Job Requirements
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Submit an attestation disclosing COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting their vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
- Be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.