|Employer||NBC News Group|
|Location||New York, NY|
|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||June 22, 2022|
The NBC News Group Programming Department is looking for an experienced Programming Coordinator.
• Support programming efforts for MSNBC, MSNBC on Peacock, NBC News, NBC News NOW, and TODAY All Day.
• Relay information about new series and specials to data aggregators.
• Schedule content in NBCU’s scheduling system, Compass.
• Coordinate delivery of content with editorial teams.
• Ensure programming changes have been updated with data aggregators and distribution partners.
• Create orders for content so it can be posted to VOD/STB.
• Build break structures for specials and longform using Excel.
• Liaise with departments across NBCU such as Production, Tech, Master Control, CommOps, Marketing.
• Execute off-hours program changes, as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Extremely detail oriented
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Basic understanding of television production terms
• Ability to work flexible hours and respond during off-
Additional Job Requirements:
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under tight deadline pressure, including breaking news.
Schedules will rotate, but must be able to work all shifts, including weekends and overnights. Must be able to work additional hours beyond scheduled shift with little or no notice if needed.
• Must be willing to work in NYC
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• One year of experience in a television related field – programming, production, traffic, quality control, etc.
• Eager to learn and grow within the team and NBCU
• Self-starter with a positive outlook on life