|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||November 14, 2020|
We’re looking for an energetic individual to develop, implement and monitor our public relations, communications and marketing plan – allowing the public, our stakeholders, and individuals and families served to fully understand and be excited about our Mission, purpose and services offered. Reports to Agency Executive Director.
– Development, implementation and monitoring of:
– Written communications, ie newsletters, promotional materials, etc.
– Social media sites
– Special event activities, ie fundraising, open houses, etc.
– Media relations
– Business/organizational partner relations
– Agency representation at community, civic events, ie Chambers of Commerce, etc.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or other related field required.
– Minimum of three (3) years prior proven experience in public relations / communications / marketing or similar experience required.
– Excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), presentation skills required.
– Competence in common social media business platforms, as well as Microsoft Office products and graphic design, video software.
– Clear criminal background check and caregivers background check.
– Valid WI drivers license with clear record required.
To apply, please visit: www.jobsthathelp.com/job/portal-grafton-public-relations-specialist