|Location||Miami, FL, New York, NY|
|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||February 23, 2023|
Cancel that internship you were going to take. Don’t move home with your parents just yet. We have the opportunity of a lifetime for you. If you’re passionate about all things internet, are fascinated by the intersection of art and technology in NFTs, and creating engaging content comes second nature to you, we need you on our team.
Vayner3 is hiring a brand new class of residents to join the ranks of our groundbreaking Web3 firm, and we don’t care if you don’t have formal agency experience. Sure, it’s great if you do, but we’ll show you the ropes and give you a taste of what it’s like to work on one of the strongest marketing teams on Earth. You’ll get to make content for some of the largest and most impactful brands in history, plus work with some of the brightest minds in the business. Check out the job description below and if this sounds like we’re talking about you, then get in touch with us! We can’t wait to work with you.
This position is a three-month temporary residency with the potential to go full-time immediately following. The role is based physically in NY or Miami.
The ideal candidate is:
Naturally communicative, passionate, and adaptable. You are hyper-organized, even-tempered, extremely respectful and able to communicate and collaborate with a team of super talented people.
- You’ll help develop and execute Web3 programs s that integrate seamlessly with our client’s broader marketing strategy, which will require knowledge of the sector and/or marketing in general
- You have a passion for learning about the future of the internet – from AI to AR, Blockchain to Cryptocurrency
- You will work hand-in-hand with creative, strategy, operation teams, and clients to deliver best-in-class web3 strategy and programming
- You are a relentless problem solver and will constantly assess and resolve simple and complex challenges for clients and your team
- Be prepared to manage day-to-day communications between the client and our team, as well as a whole host of other people in between
- You will work with (and at times, manage) other internal resources in order to execute against clients’ social media strategies, campaigns, and goals
- Own all status documents for internal and client-facing teams
- Have a bunch of fun as the QB of certain projects, under one central pod team
You must be able to commit to a full-time work schedule, which is 40 hours per week during 9am-6pm ET business hours Monday-Friday.
Salary: $18.00 per hour