|Location||Miami, FL, New York, NY|
|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||February 23, 2023|
Cancel that internship you were going to take. Don’t move home with your parents just yet. We have the opportunity of a lifetime for you. If you’re passionate about all things internet, are fascinated by the intersection of art and technology in NFTs, and creating engaging content comes second nature to you, we need you on our team.
Vayner3 is hiring a brand new class of residents to join the ranks of our groundbreaking Web3 firm, and we don’t care if you don’t have formal agency experience. Sure, it’s great if you do, but we’ll show you the ropes and give you a taste of what it’s like to work on one of the strongest marketing teams on Earth. You’ll get to make content for some of the largest and most impactful brands in history, plus work with some of the brightest minds in the business. Check out the job description below and if this sounds like we’re talking about you, then get in touch with us! We can’t wait to work with you.
This position is a three-month temporary residency with the potential to go full-time immediately following. The role is based physically in NY or Miami.
The ideal candidate has:
- A calm, thoughtful approach to problem-solving
- A collaborative spirit and team-oriented workstyle
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Is highly organized, proactive, and detail-oriented
- A disposition toward emerging technologies and an eagerness to learn about Web3 infrastructure, blockchain protocols, and brand marketing activations
- Coordinate tasks, priorities and deliverables with team stakeholders (internal and client) throughout the project lifecycle
- Develop research reports and assist in thought leadership on protocols, applications, marketplaces, tokens, and NFT programs
- Schedule project-related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, and reviews across multiple busy stakeholder schedules
- Assist in writing simple SOWs, as assigned by PM
- Assist with client needs as they arise, including research, data capture and organization, social listening, and simple measurement tasks
- Understands the internal goals of the team and the goals of the client and works to support these outcomes
- Learn the ins and outs of a fast paced marketing and technology agency
- Partners with account team members to ensure project health, on-time delivery, and brand health
- Ability to take meeting notes with clarity and report key takeaways and next steps
- Perform under tight timelines against shifting priorities
- Coordinate with external technical partners, artists, and protocols to deliver client objectives
- Participate in quality assurance testing for Web3 applications, NFT launches, and other technology programs
You must be able to commit to a full-time work schedule, which is 40 hours per week during 9am-6pm ET business hours Monday-Friday.
Salary: $18.00 per hour