|Location||Madison and Milwaukee, WI|
|Apply by||May 17, 2021|
|Posted on||February 22, 2021|
Entercom has an opening for a Sales Administration Manager (SAM). This is a cross functional position which will assist in bringing efficiencies to workflow and will support Entercom’s Sales Management team as well as the Corporate Sales Operations team.
You will work with multiple Entercom markets. You thrive in a fast-paced environment filled with multiple people, priorities and tasks. You are cool and composed under pressure and deadlines. You enjoy data, spreadsheets, and excel, and even more- using data to provide analytics and insights to guide better decision-making, workflow and process. You have a positive attitude, are a team player, and are known for your reliability and follow through. You want to be a part of a fun, winning culture.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply!
• Improve order workflow and efficiency by becoming point on all sales order approvals. This will also include checking to ensure all the data points, priority codes and other aspects of the order are correct prior to approval.
• Oversee management of our CRM Database (Salesforce) including sales training, troubleshooting, maintenance and reporting.
•Assist the Revenue Management team on inventory management, rate card system, political rates, and other items as needed.
• Work closely with other Sales Administration Managers (SAMs) across Entercom on sharing of best practices and ideas.
• Work closely with our sales quota and compensation programs.
Additional Responsibilities may include:
• Research to assist in development of client marketing strategies.
• Producing regular reports such as: returning/non-returning business, weekly sales and activity reports, and diagnostic reports.
• Aggregating data such as Miller Kaplan, Miller-Kaplan X-Ray, and Media Monitors.
• Daily interaction with account executives and sales management, assisting in any way possible to free up time for sales to sell.
• Other Sales Department support activities as needed.
• Strong technical and analytical skills, including excellent Excel skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management.
• Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills.
• Detail oriented, solid time management skills and the ability to work independently in a deadline driven environment.
• Experience with automated CRM program, along with Wide Orbit or other traffic software experiences a plus.
• Previous sales or radio sales experience a plus.
• Some travel may be required if an additional market is being supported by this role.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.