|Employer||Adams Outdoor Advertising|
|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||February 22, 2023|
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for advertising sales department proposals, tracking and reporting all weekly and end-of-month numbers, projections, updating inventory reports, and answering incoming calls as a company representative.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Distributes all sales-related information.
- Creates outgoing proposals and presentations.
- Compiles information for Account Executives.
- Compiles insertion orders and folders when needed.
- Compiles weekly projection numbers for sales management of the market.
- Performs weekly update of inventory of all reports on Inventory Management System Acts as an assistant to SM and at times the GM of the market.
- Answers incoming calls as a company representative.
- Makes advertising/media kits. Updates prospect kits.
- Conducts research on current and potential clients as well as market trends.
- Acts as a liaison between clients, AEs, and various departments.
- Develops inventory maps to aid in the selling process.
- May distribute and update internal and external marketing materials.
- Sends proof of performance pictures and reports to clients
- Could be required to attend weekly sales meetings.
- May work with the Regional Business Manager on accounts receivables.
- Performs other functions that may be assigned by the supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One to two years of general office/clerical experience.
- Knowledge of advertising functions and terms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent data entry and computer skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the job.