|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||February 17, 2021|
You must be a sales leader and have the skill and drive to motivate in today’s changing (and semi-remote) environment, inspire a sales team to success, and contribute innovative ideas to generate revenue.
• Responsible for exceeding revenue objectives by impacting people (account executives and clients.)
• Hold sales team accountable to all priorities, with the ability to manage through both internal direct reporting relationships and peer groups to drive results.
• Develop, refine and maintain discipline on a focused overall sales strategy, with specific, measurable tactics and actions that generate sales & revenue.
• Coach and lead sales team to success by leaning in, providing support and removing the obstacles that might exist.
• Ability to lead and train sales team in evolving media trends- including but not limited to – digital audio, attribution, data, digital
• Develop and grow relationships with clients, through both individual and joint meetings with Account Executives, and develop a deep understanding of their needs in the marketplace.
• Leverage our data, scale and resources to guide sound management and operational decision-making across the sales organization.
• Create sales (audio, digital, experiential, etc.,) opportunities that align with client needs and demand.
• Relentless recruitment for top performing talent to grow our team
• Own financial metrics of the department, including pricing, inventory and expense management, and weekly revenue, pacing and forecasting.
• Monitor competition and trends in market.
• Other duties as assigned.
Candidates must have a positive attitude and a drive to win. Self-motivation is essential. 3-5 years previous experience required, digital sales a plus. You must know how to motivate in today’s changing environment, can manage inventory as well as people, and bring new ideas to generate revenue. You must be goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!