|Employer||Sun Graphics Media|
|Contact information||Megan Growt, email@example.com|
|Apply by||May 15, 2021|
|Posted on||March 23, 2021|
Sun Graphics Media, located along the shores of Lake Michigan in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, has been operating for almost a century and is the epitome of a friendly, quality-driven, award-winning creative agency. Sun Graphics Media knows that success is about alleviating some of the pressures our clients face, empowering them to be better and do more than they ever could on their own. This drive to help our clients is what powers our team, and it is the exact reason we love to be an extension of their team.
Sun Graphics Media is currently seeking a Senior Marketing Strategist that can manage our new and existing client marketing needs. This role would have two direct reports: one VP of Marketing and Business Development and the Sun Graphics Media Owner.
In collaboration with ownership, the VP of Marketing, and supported by a high-energy and talented team, you’d be responsible for utilizing your knowledge of the marketing space to forge campaigns for our clients and Sun Graphics Media’s entities.
Using a mix of tried-and-tested practices, your creative ideas, and digital marketing prowess, your role will be to create marketing campaigns to help our clients succeed! We use channels like Brand Strategy, SEO, SEM, paid search, social media, email marketing, PR and partnerships, graphic design, print marketing, and video production. You need to constantly tweak and improve on what we already know and think bigger- look for ways to help Sun Graphics Media and our clients stand out in a crowded marketing space.
To break this down further, you need to be able to do the following:
• Maintain client relationships as the direct contact for assigned client accounts, including running meetings.
• Have a working knowledge or experience with Google’s suite of marketing services, including AdWords and Analytics.
• Set up and monitor monthly digital marketing campaigns.
• Provide written communications for clients, including but not limited to press releases, blogs, newsletters, and scripts.
• Collaborate with photographers and videographers on asset gathering for marketing purposes.
• Design creative elements for campaigns or standalone projects, including but not limited to social media creative, newsletter creative, printed collateral, and digital advertisements.
• Analyze, assemble, and report on monthly campaign delivery.
• Offer strategic recommendations to clients
• Offer strategic recommendations as part of the brand strategy team.
• Work as part of a team to populate websites before setting them live.
• Assemble pitches to deliver to potential clients, including attending pitch meetings.
• Be independent, a team player, and like a challenge.
Sun Graphics Media provides an excellent benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, short and long-term disability, life insurance, and retirement benefits.
Last- but certainly not least- we’re looking for someone who’s an excellent fit for our company culture. We’re a tight-knit team and are growing fast. We are obsessive about customer deadlines, believe that planning is the key to success, work hard and make things happen, and live our lives outside of the office too! We’re looking for someone confident, reliable, an excellent communicator, loves working in a fast-paced team, and can get things done with minimal supervision (we don’t like looking over your shoulder- and don’t think you’d like that either).
Apply directly on our website, https://sungraphicsmedia.com/job-openings/senior-marketing-strategist.
Application Deadline – May 15, 2021.
We are an equal opportunity employer.