|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||May 2, 2022|
Luxury Presence is post-series A, Stanford StartX-accelerated startup, and we’re looking to hire an SEO Specialist. Backed by Silicon Valley’s Switch Ventures, Toba Capital and Bessemer Ventures, we’ve seen tremendous growth over the past year.
As an SEO Specialist, you’ll be a key contributor to our Client Marketing team, helping grow the brands of the world’s most elite real estate agents by driving and implementing their SEO strategies. You will deliver our SEO clients a white glove service through monthly and quarterly deliverables, while making recommendations based on their current website. You’ll power agents to climb the rankings in competitive markets!
Is this you?
You’re gifted at:
– Utilizing SEO tools in client strategies and deliverables
– Competitive analysis and keyword research
– SEO content strategies
– Using Google Search Console, SEM Rush, Screaming Frog, and Google Analytics for SEO purposes
– Ability to optimize Metadata, Onsite Content, and Keyword Targeting
– Backlink Building
– Explaining SEO to clients Going above and beyond for clients!
– 1-3 years experience in a SEO focused role
– Experience balancing 100+ SEO clients
– Managed multiple client campaigns
– Collaboration and communication with every team in a business Learning new strategies
– Organization, you are meticulous in your methodology
– Start-up hustle & teamwork
– Mondays & project management
– An interest in the real estate industry (a passion is a plus)
Your opportunities for impact:
– Making our clients the happiest out there!
– Innovation and bringing new ideas to the table
– Delivering a white glove service to clients
Who we are: Luxury Presence is the real estate industry’s most powerful marketing platform, providing award winning websites and cutting edge tech to the world’s top agents.
Founded in 2016 by Stanford Business School alumni Malte Kramer, Luxury Presence currently serves over 4000 clients in the U.S. and Canada with its SaaS model — including over 20 of the top 100 WSJ real estate agents and teams. In addition, Luxury Presence is the official website partner to powerful brokerages like Compass, Corcoran, Sotheby’s, and Coldwell Banker.
The Los Angeles-based SaaS company raised $25.9 million for its Series B round. Bessemer Venture Partners led the round alongside fellow existing investors Toba Capital and Switch Ventures. Former Dallas Mavericks basketball player Dirk Nowitzki also participated in the round, along with other angel investors.
Its solutions include stunning website design, an engaging home search tool, an agent-to-agent listing referral network, powerful content & SEO strategies, expert-lead social media management, and digital advertising for lead generation. In 2020, Luxury Presence was recognized as a Best Place to Work by BuiltinLA and by Inc. as the 322nd fastest growing private company in America and then again in 2021 — LP ranked 598th.