|Employer||UW-Madison | School of Education|
|Apply by||May 18, 2022|
|Posted on||May 5, 2022|
The School of Education is accepting applications for a Social Media and Events Student Assistant.
- Assistance in planning and managing social media postings for the GEO.
- Work with the Communications & Advancement staff (as/if needed) to create informational videos for our Visiting Scholars.
- Work with GEO Staff on event planning and preparation: nametags, games, assist with room set-up and clean-up, technology needs, etc. to ensure the event runs smoothly.
- General office assistance and administrative tasks, including the following: creating forms, printing, copying, scanning, and filing.
- Perform miscellaneous duties and projects as needed to support the Global Engagement Office.
Candidates should have strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and experience with social media. A person in this position may be privy to confidential information, so candidates must demonstrate trustworthiness. Experience working independently as well as in a team environment and the ability to lift 25 lbs. is required.
Click here for the full job description and apply online.
Application Deadline – May 18, 2022.