|Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified - Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||September 2, 2020|
The Wisconsin Union is hiring a Social Media and Marketing Intern! Must be a current UW-Madison student to apply.
– Daily monitoring and management of Wisconsin Union’s and Wisconsin Union Directorate’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat accounts
– Work with Marketing Specialist to brainstorm and implement social campaigns and work with students to support Wisconsin Union Directorate (WUD) programming
– Curate, create, and schedule content to social media accounts
– Gather social data and analyze findings to make recommendations based on trends that arise
– Strong writing skills
– Knowledge of Google Drive
– Excellent customer service, attention to detail, punctuality, and organizational skills
– Previous experience managing social accounts and scheduling using Sprout Social is a plus, but not required
– Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator) is a plus, but not required
The internship is paid and offers a flexible schedule of 10-15 hours a week.
To view the full job description, please visit https://apps.union.wisc.edu/jobs-studentjobs.asp and select ‘Social Media and Marketing Intern.