|Employer||Brains and Braun|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||September 23, 2021|
Brains N Braun is a natural food products company providing healthier, allergy-friendly alternatives to popular items commonly found at stadiums and other entertainment venues. BnB is seeking interns in social media marketing. This is a rare opportunity to gain hands-on experience with a young CPG company specializing in the Sports/Entertainment industry and help build their footprint alongside the marketing, business development and sales teams.
• Assist with managing official accounts, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok
• Assist with idea generation, content development, planning and scheduling for all social media platforms
• Evaluate and interpret performance analytics for the purposes of designing follower growth strategies and engagement level improvements
• Work with corporate partnership and influencers to ensure successful execution of partner-affiliated social media posts and promotions
• Monitor best practices and trends in organic and branded social media
• Monitor, recognize and implement ongoing improvements to workflow and output of each channel
• Assist with BnB photo and video requests, including capturing, editing, organizing and posting to social media
• Help to build and develop a comprehensive social media strategy for digital marketing, general awareness, and direct-to-consumer sales
• Research target market, assist with strategy to ship nationwide, digitally market products through influencer marketing & social media campaigns
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree majoring in a related field: Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Sports Management/Administration, Business
• Hardworking, dependable & motivated self-starter
• Comfortable working independently as well as in a team setting
• Exceptional interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Excellence in organization, prioritization, and strong customer service
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite (advanced PowerPoint skills a plus)
• Experience with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok
Openings available for Fall internship remote work for college credit with flexible hours.
To apply: Please send Resume, Cover Letter and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!