|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||March 24, 2021|
Develop social media content and manage communities for platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube.
HOW WE GET IT DONE:
• Plan, build and manage clients’ social media presence
• Create shareable, scroll-stopping content that aligns with clients’ business goals, creating moments of brand love
• Ensure brand voice and consistency are carried out across all channels
• Consistently find new ways to pique readers’ curiosity and create engagement through education and entertainment
• Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about clients, competitors and/or industry
• Oversee clients’ social media design, from cover photos to post graphics, collaborating with the visual design team
• Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions, sweepstakes and live broadcasts
• Work with clients and client teams for a consistent user experience
• Day-to-day management of client social media
• Develop an effective posting schedule, considering audience activity, web traffic and customer engagement metrics
• Schedule and post content for consistent customer interaction
• Communicate with followers as a representative of the client, building brand reputation and relationships
• Respond to comments, messages, questions and reviews in a timely manner
• Curate crowd-sourced assets and manage published content
• Collaborate with client teams to create FAQ documents for consistent and efficient fan responses
• Conduct regular social listening, reporting on feedback from fans and the category
• Follow a crisis management plan to respond to negative feedback, if needed
Social Advertiser and Analyst
• Extend content reach by creating and executing social advertising plans
• Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from clients’ social networks
• Create, test and refine target audiences for each client
• Design, create and manage advertising campaigns, working closely with social media and digital marketing leads
• Set specific objectives, report on performance/ROI and watch for opportunities for campaign pivots and scaling
• Effectively communicate with clients about social strategy, pivots, scaling and performance
• Displays in-depth understanding of social media platforms for business, when to activate and how they work together, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest
• Exceptional writing, editing and visual communication skills
• Customer service mindset
• Ability to jump from creative to analytical thinking
• Skilled in adjusting tone, voice and strategy based on target audience
• Familiar with platform advertising capabilities
• Adept at moving easily between brands and calmly handling delicate situations
• Highly organized, multi-tasker
Knowledgeable about social media:
• Channels and trends
• Content development
• Community management
• Audience targeting
• User experience
• Live broadcasting
• Social listening
• Employee activation
• I believe social media success is a combination of great content, smart advertising and authentic, helpful community management.
• I believe there is always a story to tell and a new way to tell it.
• I believe magic can be made from existing assets.
• I believe there are no random acts of content.
• I believe each social channel has a specific purpose.
• I believe social channels are not standalone marketing efforts, but they are vehicles to help tell/connect the brand story.
• I believe visual and content are equally important.
• I strive to make ongoing adjustments based on results.
• I see each customer comment as a conversation starter and sales lead.
• I put myself in the client’s, their customer’s and my team’s shoes.
• I am an organization ninja, deadline driver and project management master.
• I am empathetic to my audience needs.
• I am willing to take risks.
• I am a communicator.
• I am proactive.
• I love learning about and testing new technologies and techniques.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!