|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||September 9, 2020|
The Brand Marketing Internship will begin in January and end in May 2021.
What You’ll Do & Learn:
As a Brand Marketing Intern, you will collaborate with cross functional partners in Brand Marketing, Internet, Creative Marketing, Customer Service and Merchandising in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing opportunities. In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Collecting & analyzing quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
• Performing market analysis and research on competitors or industry trends
• Supporting the Brand team in daily administrative tasks
• Assisting in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, content management, direct mail and web)
• Analyzing customer research
• Preparing Brand presentations
• Organizing Brand marketing events
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various brand strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in Brand Management and Marketing and will prepare you to enter any fast-paced work environment. Internship applicants must:
• Be at least Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
• Have a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
• Possess a strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Possess good time and project management skills including the ability to work with little supervision
• Have a passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Have a solid understanding of different marketing techniques
Colony Brands, Inc. is one of North America’s largest, multi-channel, direct-marketing companies. The company maintains an extensive portfolio of affiliates, brands, and products ranging from cheese and petit fours to apparel and kitchen appliances, while maintaining its roots as a private, customer-centric business based in Monroe, WI. We’re financially sound, yet our success is not just defined by our profits; it’s about living our Core Values, giving our employees the opportunity for growth and providing a better place to live and work! To that end, Colony Brands generously supports the communities we work in and offer many benefits and programs that support the well-being of our employees.
• Paid Opportunities – This is a paid opportunity to explore your career! All Interns are paid a competitive wage for their field.
• Employee Discounts – Our employee sales program offers employee discounts on items ordered from our fine catalogs and selected Outlet Store. Discounts range from 45% to 50% off.
• Time Off – We all need a little down time and all Interns enjoy paid time off during their internship.
• Health Club Membership – Take advantage of a FREE membership at the local YMCAs with full membership reimbursements.
• Health Insurance – Interns are offered Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Business Casual Dress Code – Jeans are allowed year-round!
• Performance Updates – We provide interns with useful feedback regarding their performance throughout their internship. A formal mid-performance appraisal and final appraisal will be given.
• Training – Colony Brands provides all interns with the necessary hands-on training to make their internship experience successful.
• R. Kubly Family Foundation – The foundation will pay for your graduate or professional schooling in return for a commitment to live and work in Monroe, WI after you graduate.
Visit www.rkublyfamilyfoundation.org for more details.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!