|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||December 2, 2020|
You’re a great communicator and you’re eager to build your skills. You’re ready to explore your passions and experience multiple facets of public relations and social media work. You can write and ask great questions, and people like having you as a co-worker. You deliver excellent work on time and love learning new industries and processes. That’s why we want you as our newest public relations and social media intern. You’ll work as a cross-discipline content developer, perfecting your skills for a variety of channels, audiences and brands. You’re not too big to do the small stuff, but you’re prepared when the big assignment comes your way. For you, no task is too small and every day is a chance to learn. You’re ready to test out the fast-paced agency life. But enough about you, what about us? We dream big and plan meticulously. We’ve grown ourselves and our clients for almost 50 years by investing in creative, innovative thinkers who understand the complexities, audiences and channels of today’s ever-changing world.
Here’s why we want you:
• You’re a full-time student or recent grad with a major or minor in strategic communications (public relations, advertising, and journalism) or business marketing.
• You’re a junior, senior or recent grad with previous internship experience.
• You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• You understand social media platforms and industry trends.
• You have excellent organizational and time management skills.
• You’ve completed basic strategic communications and/or business marketing coursework while maintaining a B or higher grade average.
• Looking for 15-20 hours/week
• This will be a remote role and is flexible on start date.
Please include quality writing samples with your application, preferably from past internships, personal blog posts or samples from a volunteer/school organization. Papers or projects from journalism, PR or relevant communications classes will also be accepted, but must be less than two pages. Because this internship is content-focused, applications without writing samples will not be considered.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!