|Employer||Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association (WFAA)|
|Apply by||May 30, 2022|
|Posted on||March 29, 2022|
WFAA requires all individuals working out of WFAA offices or conducting in-person business to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. WFAA will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law.
The Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association (WFAA)*, the private fundraising and alumni relations organization for UW-Madison, is recruiting for a Stewardship Program Manager for Acknowledgements and Donor Relations. This position is a newly designed position within the Central Stewardship Team. This key member will partner with WFAA staff and campus partners to develop and implement a centralized acknowledgement program, serve as the program owner for stewardship aspects of the scholarship platform, and coordinate day to day stewardship activities. This position will also partner closely with the Director of Stewardship Systems and Training on execution of ongoing stewardship enhancements.
Who is WFAA?
The Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association is a private, nonprofit corporation that encourages individuals and organizations to make gifts to the university and to connect with the UW. In 2014, the UW Foundation merged with the Wisconsin Alumni Association® to better serve a growing population of UW alumni and donors. We believe that private support grows out of good relationships between campus leaders, faculty and program staff who need support, and the alumni and friends who want to invest in UW–Madison. We provide important engagement opportunities to link UW–Madison alumni to each other and to their alma mater, building a strong community of Badgers.
Diversity and Inclusion
Just as the university community benefits from differing viewpoints, perspectives, and experiences, inclusion and diversity are imperative for the success of our mission. WFAA values people and the differences that they bring to the organization, and creates an environment in which all staff members and constituents feel respected and have opportunities to thrive.
• Develop and implement a central acknowledgement program
• Coordinate ongoing content and process refresh for acknowledgements
• Evaluate and monitor stewardship acknowledgments, communications and activities recorded in the ABE database.
• Provide insights and strategy for acknowledgement efforts in new WFAA CRM
• Ensure continuous improvement of acknowledgement best practices and guidelines for WFAA development teams and campus partners.
• Manage donor advised fund acknowledgements
• Manage acknowledgement data recording
• Serve on team of presenters for campus acknowledgement training
• Serve as owner for all donor acknowledgement related reports
• Monitor faculty recipient data and collaborate with units to ensure accurate and timely data entry
Collaborate and Educate
• Partner with the Office of Student Financial Affairs team to enhance the stewardship capability of the campus scholarship platform (WiSH)
• Serve as data owner between the campus scholarship platform and WFAA’s CRM
• Attend scholarship related leadership meetings
• Serve as WFAA contact for Blackbaud Stewardship Management
• Monitor scholarship donor bio information and collaborate with units to ensure accurate and timely entry
• Execute internal training sessions related to scholarship donor bios for new employees
Project Support and Administration
• Collaborate with Director of Stewardship Systems and Training to execute ongoing stewardship process improvements
• Serve as partner in current and upcoming Central Stewardship projects
• Manage content updates to internal and external facing stewardship webpages.
• Triage Central Stewardship consulting requests
• 5+ years’ in stewardship or project management experience or related experience.
• Professional work experience in advancement services, business intelligence, or donor and customer relations.
• Experience working in the higher education industry.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Ability to work effectively in a decentralized environment with high complexity.
• Experience developing and delivering training, both in person and remotely.
• Ability to work with complex data systems and analyze/interpret data into meaningful information for decision making.
Click here to learn how to apply.
Application Deadline – May 30, 2022.
WFAA is committed to provide our employees with an environment that is inspiring, creative and respectful. We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits program, which includes a 10% 401k contribution after 1 year of service!
*The Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer *The Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association (advanceuw.org) is the “doing business as” name of the merged organization comprising the University of Wisconsin Foundation (supportuw.org) and the Wisconsin Alumni Association (uwalumni.com). Its legal corporate name is registered as the University of Wisconsin Foundation.