|Location||Boston, NY and Los Angeles|
|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||February 23, 2023|
At MullenLowe we put creativity at the center of everything we do.
We are a culture of makers who are committed to craft and always hungry for what’s next.
We are entrepreneurial in spirit, disarmingly honest and embrace out of the box thinking with different points of view.
We are on a mission to do great work that drives our clients’ business and shapes their brands.
Work that is modern, disruptive and in culture.
Work that people will talk about and share with their friends. And most of all, great work that makes you think and feel something.
If you’re looking to have impact in building a creative culture of belonging, this is the place for you!
Summer 2023 Internship – Strategy
MullenLowe internships are designed to provide interns with agency experience as if you were a junior full-time hire. In short, all interns across disciplines will be integrated into teams working on live briefs and client work. All interns will have the benefit of being matched with a manager and buddy to shadow and learn on the go. A weekly seminar series offering a robust overview of how an agency runs is another unique opportunity to learn and ask questions. We encourage each intern to take full advantage of events and programming that coincide with your time at the agency to get a feel for our culture and network with our teams. It is our job to provide the best environment for you to learn and yours to maximize and make the most out of this advantage. Start your career journey with us by reviewing the job description below and applying.
The Strategy Intern utilizes their understanding of the motivations, beliefs and behaviors of a brand’s target audience to create compelling propositions and strategies that inspire meaningful creative work. All great ideas start with a great brief.
- Conducts research, providing actionable insights to the Strategist that may be used in a brand campaign.
- Works under the supervision of a Strategist/Planner to assist with drafting briefs that inspire creativity.
- Collaborates with other departments to gain experience on workflow through an agency.
- Performs administrative tasks as needed by the Strategy department.
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred or in progress; or equivalent work experience.
- Experience: Previous experience or internship in advertising, consulting, market research or related field preferred.
- Must be available to work internship dates of 6/7/2023 – 8/11/2023.
- Interest in using data and research to uncover insights that inform new marketing strategies for clients
- Software: Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.), Google G-Suite applications and Keynote.
- Communication: strong written and verbal communication required
- Soft Skills: Strong organizational skills, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, close attention to detail, and ability to think critically.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial spirt.
- Curiosity and interest in the advertising/marketing industry.
*We are creating an office experience that is hyper-flexible and brings people together by creating moments that matter. Accordingly, this internship will be hybrid. You will need to be local or willing to relocate yourself to Boston, New York, or LA for the summer. The salary range for this position is $16-20/hour.