|Employer||Madison Square Garden Entertainment|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Apply by||December 1, 2022|
|Posted on||November 9, 2022|
Student Associate Overview We believe in developing talent and helping to create the leaders of tomorrow. One way we do this is through our Student Associate Program. This program is designed to create real, valuable opportunities for undergraduate and graduate students to learn, grow, and explore MSG Entertainment, Sports, or Networks. As a Student Associate, you will gain valuable experience that will be applicable throughout your career. While participating in the Student Associate Program, students will have the opportunity to work with our employees to get a full understanding of the business. We also provide additional learning and development opportunities through an executive speaker series, mentorship program, career development workshops, and other social events.
What will you do?
Student Associate opportunities are available in the following areas: (Roles are based in California)
- Counter Logic Gaming (CLG)- Business Operations
- Counter Logic Gaming (CLG)- Graphic Design
- Counter Logic Gaming (CLG)- Social Media
- Counter Logic Gaming (CLG)- Team Operation
- Counter Logic Gaming (CLG)- Video Production
What do you need to succeed?
Knowledge & Skills:
- Model strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Interact and communicate with various levels, internal or external, through verbal and written communication
- Possess a passion for the entertainment, sports, and media industry
- Conduct oneself professionally and act in accordance with company’s values, culture, and policies
- Demonstrate self-motivation and desire to take responsibility for personal growth and career development.
- Desire to learn new technologies and support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques
- Must be available to work 35 hours a week (Monday – Friday). Must be available from end of May 2023-August 2023.
Application deadline is December 1, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST.
About Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp.
Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp. (MSG Entertainment) is a leader in live entertainment. The Company presents or hosts a broad array of events in its diverse collection of venues: New York’s Madison Square Garden, Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall and Beacon Theatre; and The Chicago Theatre. MSG Entertainment is also building a new state-of-the-art venue in Las Vegas, MSG Sphere at The Venetian. In addition, the Company features the original production – the Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes – and through Boston Calling Events, produces the Boston Calling Music Festival. The Company’s two regional sports and entertainment networks, MSG Network and MSG+, deliver a wide range of live sports content and other programming. Also under the MSG Entertainment umbrella is Tao Group Hospitality, with entertainment dining and nightlife brands including: Tao, Marquee, Lavo, Beauty & Essex, Cathédrale, Hakkasan and Omnia. More information is available at www.msgentertainment.com.