|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||January 27, 2021|
We are looking for a Communications Intern with a bachelor’s degree in areas of communications, journalism, or marketing for the Summer 2021 season on the Global Operations Strategy (GOS) Knowledge Development and Management Team. GOS is composed of professionals with deep industry experience in Business Process Improvement, Learning & Development, Knowledge Management, Project, Program, and Portfolio Management, Organizational Change, and Vendor Strategy and Management. GOS amplifies its value by bringing a wide and deep understanding of how the business and technology teams come together at Thomson Reuters.
In this opportunity as a Communications Intern, you will perform:
• Internal Employee Communications: Works within team structure to help develop and implement internal/employee communications plans for wide range of clients to support business and strategic goals.
• Change Management: Assist change managers and project managers in the design of communications campaigns that articulate the “why” and seeing the big picture for change program initiatives.
• Support Corporate Communications: Assist Global Operations Strategy Communications Team with corporate communications, Global Operations Strategy Communications, and Human Resources to deliver communications in accordance with corporate policies and procedures that result in high employee engagement and bring clarity to ambiguity.
• Learning & Development: Partner with Learning and Development Team to help identify, communicate, and implement methods that encourage a learning culture by highlighting upcoming learning opportunities available from the L&D Team.
• Hub (Company Intranet) Maintenance: Assist in development and on-going maintenance of Global Operations Strategy Hub sites.
• You’re a fit for the role of Communications Intern if you have/are:
• Knowledge of Communications discipline and work processes
• Excellent oral and written communications skills with ability to build relationships as a trusted advisor
• Skilled at planning, project management, time management, communicating, decision-making, presentations, and human and organizational relations
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Ability to remain focused, objective, effective and concentrated under pressure
• Innovative – ability to propose effective, original communications solutions
• Strong attention to detail – ensures accuracy of communications
• Adaptable to working on a global team
Click here for further information and to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!