|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||September 9, 2020|
Barilla is one of the leading Italian food groups, a leader in the markets for pasta worldwide, for ready-made sauces in Europe, for bakery products in Italy, and for crispbreads in Scandinavia. For almost 140 years the Company has been run by a family that now has reached its fourth generation. Barilla America, Inc., the U.S.-based division of The Barilla Group, Italy’s largest food producer, was launched in 1996. Just three years later, Barilla became the No. 1 brand of pasta in the United States. To achieve this milestone in such a short time is a testament to Barilla’s history of 140 years of excellence in food production, brand-building, product quality, and global consistency.
At Barilla, food production is guided by three essential principles: product quality, commitment to nutritionally balanced eating, and, of course, flavor, the unmistakable hallmark of the Barilla brand name. To maintain these standards, the Group engages in extensive research and development that helps us produce the best products, while always considering the concerns and needs of our customers. The Group also operates with respect for the environment and consumer health and serves as a helpful, caring partner in the communities in which we operate
Come learn from some of the best! Work alongside talented professionals to contribute to a challenging, exciting and rewarding projects. Our 2021 Summer Internship Program provides real-world experience and an opportunity to build expertise and problem-solving capabilities.
We offer a unique perspective into the world of food manufacturing with a maximum 12-week paid internship in Digital Marketing in Northbrook, IL. As a key player on the Consumer Engagement team, the Digital Marketing Intern will have the opportunity to create a social media content roadmap to be “best in class” for the benefit of and as a resource to our consumers. This intern will help to build relationships and loyalty with consumers via this content.
Key responsibilities include:
• Assist in reviewing social editorial content
• Outline ‘User Journeys’ for key audiences
• Research and present digital content trends
• Weave in the “consumer voice” throughout the content development
• Keep a focused lens on the building, maintaining, and growing Brand Love
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
• Completed Junior year of college with a concentration in Digital Marketing, Social Media, Journalism, Graphic Design, Communication, Advertising, Psychology, Entrepreneurship, Market Research, General Marketing, PR, or other with relevant experience.
• Clear Communication – written, oral, and visual
• Social Media – platform familiarity and personal interest
• Creative – visual content, video, photography, graphic design, digital/mobile design, or similar
• Tools – Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint (Familiarity with other tools a plus but not required: Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook/Instagram analytics, etc.)
• Time Management – Self-driven individual with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and maintain attention to detail
• Values – High degree of personal integrity and work ethic
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!
*Applicants can expect to hear back from us by December 2020.