|Employer||Estée Lauder Companies|
|Location||New York, NY | Remote|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||September 30, 2020|
The Estée Lauder Companies is the global leader in prestige beauty: a well-diversified, brand-building powerhouse of unrivaled creativity and innovation.
We are a family company with family values and a rich history. We recognize people as our most important asset. We encourage our people to create, to innovate and to be entrepreneurs.
As a Global Communications Intern, you will support our efforts primarily in the digital/social space. This may include:
• Collaborating with digital agencies to support asset development and trafficking
• Spearheading social media monitoring/listening across all social media platforms
• Brainstorming digital/social content ideas that can be implemented as part of our editorial calendars
• Analyzing social media reports to provide recommendations that inform the larger strategy.
As an intern, you may attend content development and social media planning meetings to support creative strategy for corporate campaigns. You may also help to maintain the corporate website, including copy editing, organizing content and fact checking, as well as compiling corporate and brand press clips for executive management review.
• Public Relations
• Social Media
• Digital Content Management
• PR concentrations
• Digital Marketing
Program Qualifications: Qualified candidates must have completed their Junior year by program start (June 2021) and on track to graduate in May 2022.
Special Notice: Due to the evolving circumstances pertaining to COVID-19, the Summer 2021 program will likely be a hybrid (virtual & in-person) experience. Further confirmation to be determined based off of company decisions and CDC guidelines.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!