|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||March 24, 2021|
As an intern, you will go through a similar onboarding experience to full-time Ballotpedia employees. Following orientation, you will join the External Relations team, working alongside full-time staff members.
In addition to your onboarding experience, and the experience you will develop working in your assigned area, you may also have the opportunity to attend topical meetings or webinars.
As a Ballotpedia External Relations intern, you may:
• assist the department with support efforts around Ballotpedia’s development, strategic partnership and data sales opportunities;
• help prepare meeting preparation memos on individuals, corporations and other , organizations for the External Relations department;
• research potential partners and donors for Ballotpedia;
• assist with aspects of donor recognition and record keeping such as donor database entry;
• prepare research on election and other related topics that may be needed for small and large partnerships;
• assist with the launch of Ballotpedia’s Donor Club program;
• utilize Salesforce to produce reports and manage Ballotpedia’s database of external contacts; and
• other projects as assigned.
Ballotpedia’s Summer 2021 internship runs from Monday, June 7 through Friday, August 6, 2021. Ballotpedia’s summer internship is a part-time internship program; interns will work between 10-20 hours per week depending on their availability.
Ballotpedia is happy to facilitate credit for your internship experience if that is available to you. If you will be seeking credit for your internship, and if there is anything that Ballotpedia will need to do to assist you, please include that information in the same file as your cover letter.
Click here for more information and learn how to apply.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!