|Employer||Tammy Baldwin for Senate|
|Apply by||March 1, 2021|
|Posted on||February 18, 2021|
U.S. Senator Tammy Baldwin is seeking interns for summer of 2021 to work on her campaign.
We are looking for highly motivated, progressive individuals who can work 10 hours per week. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Summer 2021 session will be a remote internship.
This is a paid internship. Interns will be classiﬁed as non-exempt and employed on an “at will” basis. All interns will receive compensation of $15 per hour.
Duties may include (but will not be limited to):
● Reaching out to Tammy’s supporters
● Conducting donor research
● Entering data and administrative support
● Processing contributions
● Assisting with event planning
● Assisting Finance Manager and other staff as needed
● Attention to detail
● Ability to work independently and with a team
● Strong communication and writing skills
● Willingness to take initiative
● Technological proﬁciency with common programs, speciﬁcally Excel
● Interest in politics, government, and progressive causes
● College or University student or recent graduate
We will be accepting applications until March 1st at 11:59pm for internships starting May 2021. Resumes will be reviewed on a rolling basis in the order in which they are received. Please feel free to apply before the deadline.
Click here to apply online: tammybaldwin.com/intern.
If you have any further questions about interning with the campaign or have any trouble with the online application, please email us at TBFSResumes@gmail.com.