|Location||Remote | Virtual|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||February 3, 2021|
We currently have an opportunity for a Summer 2021 Marketing Intern in the Pharmaceutical Division to join the Marketing team in our Marketing and Sales department. Summer Internships will be virtual this year.
• Lead and support critical initiatives that ensure that life-saving medicines reach health care providers and patients when and where they need them the most.
• Responsible for collaborating with cross-functional partners to launch an injectable medication in a highly dynamic, competitive market.
• Accountable of supporting foundational marketing activities such as demand forecasting, targeting/positioning/messaging, product launch execution, and promotional material development.
• Will be exposed to a broad range of cross-functional projects related to data analytics, production planning, sales training, and commercial contracting.
This role will provide you with an opportunity to be bold – empowering you to take calculated risks and learn from mistakes – in a safe, supportive environment.
• Must be planning to return to school at the end of his/her break
• Be classified as a minimum of a sophomore;
• Passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of customers and colleagues
• Proactive problem-solver who instinctively brainstorms solutions when learning about problems
• Appreciate the responsibilities, objectives, and constraints of cross-functional business partners to influence without authority and complete projects on time Comfort operating in dynamic, fast-paced environments
• Flexible, resourceful, and adept at handling ambiguous situations and conflicting deadlines
• Embrace and internalize constructive feedback to continuously learn and grow • Inquisitive attitude and hunger for knowledge
• Strong quantitative and qualitative reasoning
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Click here to learn how to apply.
Deadline not specified—apply ASAP!