|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||February 17, 2021|
To be the World’s Most Loved Children’s Brand, we need the best people to join our team! Radio Flyer holds a special place in people’s hearts. Radio Flyer transports people to a happy time, to the best parts of childhood, a time when anything was possible. For over 100 years, our company has produced innovative toys that inspire active play, bring smiles, and create warm memories that last a lifetime. Beyond our classic Little Red Wagon, Radio Flyer invents and designs some of the most recognizable tricycles, ride-on, scooters and battery-operated vehicles in the industry.
Radio Flyer has consistently been recognized as a top workplace and received numerous awards such as, Fortune’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Entrepreneur and CultureIQ’s Top Company Culture, Wall Street Journal’s Top Small Workplaces, the Daily Herald’s Best Places to Work in Illinois, and Crain’s Best Places to Work. Radio Flyer is a recognized leader in the toy industry, headquartered in Chicago and led by Robert Pasin, grandson of the company founder.
We are committed to a culture that embraces feedback, collaboration, and innovation to achieve great results and drive business growth. At Radio Flyer we live by the Little Red Rule, “Every time we touch people’s lives, they will feel FUNomenal!”
The Marketing Intern position will play a key role in the continued growth and success of the company. Working with the Senior Marketing Coordinator & Marketing team you will:
Specific responsibilities include:
• Support new product launches through research, benchmarking & copywriting
• Provide assistance during photo and video shoots
• Create brand content to support retail customers
• Collaborate with other Radio Flyer departments to provide FUNatical internal customer service
• The ideal candidate will be a junior or senior pursuing a degree in Marketing or Communication with a 3.0+ grade point average.
• Hands-on; results oriented; ability to prioritize objectives and meet timelines
• Self-motivated, proactive, capable of working independently and as part of a team
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Above all, the individual must commit to our values:
FUNatical Customer Service
Live with Integrity
Yes I Can
Excellence in Everything
Responsible for Success
We are looking for people who live our values and support our vision and mission!
At Radio Flyer, we appreciate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to bring their authentic selves to work. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and are a proud equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!