|Employer||Baltusrol Golf Course|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||April 1, 2021|
At Baltusrol Golf Club, we’re passionate about celebrating the rich heritage and tradition of America’s premier Club for championship golf, and providing our members with the finest private golf club experience through world class content and communications. We’re looking for a creative mind to join our communications team. This is your opportunity to grow in an innovative and collaborative environment, and receive hands-on experience creating content for one the world’s most recognizable private golf clubs.
This is an internship position based out of Springfield, New Jersey.
• Video, photo, and digital coverage of Club events
• Editing of videos and digital content
• Publish content to the Club’s various digital and social platforms
• Generate editorial content and proofread Club communications with a thorough eye for detail
• Manage the Club’s digital assets including the Baltusrol website and mobile app
• Foster relationships with the Club’s members and staff
• Ability to preserve Baltusrol’s consistent brand across all Club communications
• Photography or video production experience preferred.
• Exceptional writing skills, as well as the ability to execute editorial judgment
• Ability to work on deadline and handle multiple tasks at once with a precise and detail-oriented approach
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Knowledge or interest in golf is a bonus but not required
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!