|Location||West Chester, PA|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||April 1, 2021|
QVC has an exciting opportunity for an Intern to work with the Category Production team at our Studio Park (West Chester, PA) location. This is a hands-on position offering great insight into QVC’s business.
Must be a current junior, senior, or graduate student to apply. Recent graduates will not be considered.
The Category Production team is critical in creating a streamlined and integrated approach to support our Video Commerce Storytelling and Production businesses. The team works to maximize sales and viewership strategies, strategic storytelling, and promotional messaging for brands and individual items. Our team’s key objectives include optimizing multichannel resources, communicating storytelling strategies to key stakeholders, and to learn from successes and challenges.
Under the general supervision of the category production managers, the successful candidate will:
• Perform day-to-day office functions in support of the Category Production team.
• Partner with the Category Producers and Associate Category Producers on various projects
• Coordinate and occasionally attend & recap meetings
• Coordinate production elements for individual items and planned shows
• Assist in asset creation & management
• Assist in product blueprint creation & management
• Guest management support
• Guest excellence support
• Compile Viewership reports
• Perform duties according to company policies and procedures
What You Bring:
• Must be currently enrolled in an accredited College or University.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, multidiscipline environment.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
• Demonstrated attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment
• Must exhibit customer focus, good time management skills, a professional demeanor and positive attitude.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite & windows based systems.
• Completed at least four (4) semesters of college from the following majors: Marketing, Business, Advertising, Communications
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!