|Location||Eden Prairie, MN|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||May 5, 2022|
The Digital Marketing Intern summer internship is designed to give you an introduction into working in a marketing role for the world’s leading 3D printing company Stratasys. This hands-on program will focus on various aspects of imagery on the website, either editing, sourcing, or creating new, as well as assist in the uploading and modification of file structure within our content management system.
• Collaborating with international stakeholders on a global marketing team
• Stewardship of a corporate brand
• Photography production and editing.
• Sifting through existing or sourcing of new imagery with intent to update the look and feel of the website with a focus on continuity
• Managing, sorting, and tagging of assets
• Reviewing, organizing, and uploading of assets to content management system
• Ad hoc duties to be assigned
• Enrolled in a University at a Junior or Senior level, with a focus on Photography and/or Marketing
• Proficiency in Photoshop, GIMP, or other photo editing software
• Attention to detail
• Ability to conduct focused design work efficiently in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• A portfolio of student work that exhibits good design judgment
• Web design / Web development
• Graphic design
Travel Requirements: Rarely
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!
Stratasys (Nasdaq: SSYS), headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota and Rehovot, Israel, has been a leader in the 3D printing industry for over thirty years. The company’s patented FDM® and PolyJet™ 3D printing technologies have a diverse range of applications, including rapid prototyping, production parts, tooling, and concept design. Stratasys offers additive manufacturing solutions in 13 countries, for industries including aerospace, automotive, healthcare, consumer goods, and education. The company operates Stratasys Direct, a digital parts manufacturing service, and Stratasys subsidiaries include MakerBot and GrabCAD. With over 2,000 employees, over 1,200 patents globally, and more than 30 awards for technology and leadership, Stratasys is changing millions of lives with the power of innovation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Stratasys will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. All offers of employment with Stratasys, Inc are contingent upon the successful passing of a background check.
Stratasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected Veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here