|Location||Various Locations and remote|
|Apply by||March 3, 2023|
|Posted on||January 18, 2023|
As one of the leading independent PR agencies in the world, we at Ruder Finn foster a spirit of innovation and entrepreneurism that is singular in today’s communications world. Our culture is built on putting excellence before seniority, hunger for knowledge, as well as achievement and independence to pursue what’s next.
Ruder Finn’s 12-week paid Executive Training program offers a unique opportunity for recent college graduates to work in a fast-paced environment and learn from some of PR’s best and brightest practitioners. Begun in 1978, our ET Program offers Executive Trainees the opportunity to gain hands-on experience as integral members of account teams working full-time on exciting client accounts. They will also attend bi-weekly Lunch & Learn sessions and participate in other educational and social activities.
Ruder Finn is a dynamic and energetic group of communications professionals who place a high priority on problem-solving skills, ingenuity and imagination to help clients achieve real business results. Applicants must be passionate about exploring a career in the communications industry and will have the opportunity to gain exposure to the following: client interaction, media monitoring, drafting various forms of content, assisting with new business and client research, attending client and team meetings and providing detailed recaps, and much more. Executive Trainees will provide support to one of our core sectors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Fundamental research, writing and critical-thinking skills
- Proactive mindset with ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Flexibility and enthusiasm to adapt to shifting priorities
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to juggle multiple assignments
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player
- Can thrive in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Prior internship experience preferred but not required
- ETs must be available to work full-time, 40 hours/week
- The anticipated compensation range for this position, at the time of posting, is $18.00-20.00/hour with eligibility for overtime. This range is an estimate based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, education, internal equity, geography, relevant years of experience, certifications, skills, abilities of the selected applicant, and other job-related qualifications
- ET Program starts mid-June 2023
- ETs may have advancement opportunities upon completion of the Executive Training Program
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and writing sample and/or creative portfolio (Examples: press release, pitch letter, media kit, campus newspaper, etc.)
Please note: The application deadline is March 3, 2023.
Ruder Finn provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ruder Finn will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Ruder Finn believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.