|Apply by||April 1, 2023|
|Posted on||February 2, 2023|
At Bader Rutter, we love the work we do. That is right. We said love. We are hardcore creative and stage-dive into every project. We care about great work, great stories and experiences. Enough about us. What about you?
If you’re an intern at BR, we want you to be fearless and ready to create and make every idea and opportunity count. You’re great at collaborating with team members and bringing them to life through words, visuals and experiences, and that’s why we know you’ll fit right in with our creative team. You’re excited to work with and learn from the wide range of talented people here at BR, including art directors, copywriters, designers, producers, account management and content strategists.
While our focus is on our clients, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to join in and be part of our culture.
We’re looking for someone who:
• Is a self-starter with curiosity and a strong work ethic
• Has a portfolio full of ideas and can’t wait to share
• Thinks visually or with words
• Wants to have the next big idea
• Has a sense of humor and an open and curious mind
• Loves to interact with brands and keep up with trends
• Is curious about how to translate audience needs/wants into powerful smart ads
• Is a full-time student or recent grad studying in a related discipline like graphic design, creative writing, art, digital design and more
• Is proactive and outgoing
• Juniors, seniors or recent grads with previous internship experience preferred
• Involvement and leadership in student marketing or preprofessional organizations is a plus (e.g., PRSSA, AdClub, FFA, AdWorkers, BMA, AIGA, AFA, etc.)
• Has previous related internship experience.
• Please provide work samples or link to portfolio
• Creating and communicating concepts that intrigue and inspire both peers and clients with smart rationale to back them up
• Designing compositions, storyboards, initial graphic concepts and final deliverables OR sharp writing skills and experience developing copy
• Brainstorming and developing campaigns while working with clients on multiple projects
• Collaborating with your team members: creative directors, art directors, copywriters, designers, coders and other equally talented eccentrics to ensure all creative aspects are in perfect synch to make the concepts as powerful, vivid and compelling as possible
• Full-time summer internship 37.5 hours a week (8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.)
• Postgraduate internships considered
• Location: Ideally we would like this person to be located in or near Milwaukee to be able to collaborate in person when needed.
Click here to apply online.
Application Deadline – April 1, 2023.