|Employer||Post Consumer Brands|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||September 9, 2020|
The eCommerce Intern may assist in a number of project and/or operations support roles in the Marketing department. Assignments may include work such as:
• Competitive Audits & Recommendations for eCommerce Content, Media, Programs & Promotions
• Contribute to creating an eCommerce Product Launch Plan for a Post cereal brand based on a brief outlining annual brand goals and objectives
• Engagement with all functions within the marketing organization including: Brand Management, Marketing Communications, Creative Services, Product Innovation, Category Management, Consumer Insights & Shopper Marketing
• Present findings & plan recommendations to Marketing Leadership Team, including the Chief Marketing Officer
Specific project and operational roles will be identified 30-60 days prior to the start of the internship, based on business need and intern interests.
• Candidates must be pursuing a four-year undergraduate or graduate degree or at an institution with an accredited program in Communications or Marketing(juniors or first year graduate students preferred)
• Proven leadership, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and in teams
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• The ideal candidate is a self-starter who takes initiative to identify areas of opportunity and take action
• A high level of competence in computer applications and the ability to use technology as a decision-support tool
• Ability to identify and evaluate tactical methods to achieve objectives, identify deviations from the plan, and facilitate resolution
• Ability to handle confidential information and use discretion within and outside of the organization
• Previous internship or work experience (strongly preferred)
• Interest in the consumer packaged goods / manufacturing industry with the desire to start a career with Post Consumer Brands after graduation (strongly preferred)
Additional Program Information & Perks:
• Offering competitive compensation
• Access to a dynamic internship event program including development, networking, & social activities
• Eligible for subsidized housing & relocation stipend
• Cereal galore – enjoy a variety of cereal and oatmeal options in our break room, for free. Free milk, coffee, and conversation included as well. We promise you won’t be disappointed.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!