|Apply by||April 1, 2023|
|Posted on||February 2, 2023|
You’re a great communicator and you’re eager to build your skills. You’re ready to explore your passions and experience multiple facets of public relations work. You are passionate about and/or have a background in Agriculture. You can write and ask great questions, and people like having you as a co-worker. You deliver excellent work on time and love learning new industries and processes. That’s why we want you as our newest public relations intern.
You’ll work as a cross-discipline content developer, perfecting your skills for a variety of channels, audiences and brands. You’re not too big to do the small stuff, but you’re prepared when the big assignment comes your way.
For you, no task is too small and every day is a chance to learn. You’re ready to test out the fast-paced agency life. But enough about you, what about us? We dream big and plan meticulously. We’ve grown ourselves and our clients for almost 50 years by investing in creative, innovative thinkers who understand the complexities, audiences and channels of today’s ever-changing world.
Contact us and tell us about your communication skills and self-starter attitude.
Here’s why we want you:
• You’re a full-time student or recent grad with a major or minor in strategic communications (public relations, advertising, journalism) or business marketing.
• You’re a junior, senior, or recent grad with previous internship experience.
• You have an ag background or are interested in learning about the ag industry.
• You have involvement in an ag-related organization like NAMA, AFA or FFA etc.
• You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• You have excellent organizational and time management skills.
• You’ve completed basic strategic communications and/or business marketing coursework while maintaining a B or higher-grade average.
• You are looking for a full-time summer intern (37.5 hrs/week)
Location: Ideally, we would like this person to be located in or near Milwaukee to be able to collaborate in person when needed. This is a paid position at $18/hr.
Click here to apply online.
Please include quality writing samples with your application, preferably from past internships, personal blog posts or samples from a volunteer/school organization. Papers or projects from journalism, PR or relevant communications classes will also be accepted, but must be less than two pages. Because this internship is content-focused, applications without writing samples will not be considered.
Application Deadline – April 1, 2023.