|Apply by||April 1, 2023|
|Posted on||February 2, 2023|
You’re a great communicator and you’re eager to build your skills. You’re ready to explore your passions and experience multiple facets of public relations and social media work. You can write and ask great questions, and people like having you as a co-worker. That’s why we want you as our newest public relations intern. You’ll work with our public relations teams to help generate ideas, develop content and run projects – big and small. You deliver excellent work on time and love learning new industries and processes. You’re not too big to do the small stuff, but you’re prepared when the big assignment comes your way. For you, no task is too small and every day is a chance to learn. You’re ready to test out agency life and are open to the pace. Contact us and tell us about your communication skills and self-starter attitude.
Here’s why we want you:
• You’re a full-time student or recent grad with a major or minor in strategic communications (public relations, advertising, journalism) or business marketing.
• You’re a junior, senior or recent grad with previous internship experience.
• You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• You understand social media platforms and industry trends.
• You have excellent organizational and time management skills.
• You’ve completed basic strategic communications and/or business marketing coursework while maintaining a B or higher grade average.
• You have strong interest in B2B PR in various industries.
• You are looking for a full time summer intern (37.5 hrs/week)
Location: Ideally, we would like this person to be located in or near Milwaukee to be able to collaborate in person when needed. This is a paid position at $18/hr.
Click here to apply online.
Please include quality writing samples with your application, preferably from past internships, personal blog posts or samples from a volunteer/school organization. Papers or projects from journalism, PR or relevant communications classes will also be accepted, but must be less than two pages. Because this internship is content-focused, applications without writing samples will not be considered.
Application Deadline – April 1, 2023.