|Employer||UW-Madison/College of Engineering|
|Location||Engineering Centers Building|
|Apply by||March 24, 2023|
|Posted on||March 10, 2023|
Must be an enrolled undergraduate or graduate student. Must have at least 1 year of studies remaining and must be able to work over summer break (up to 29 hours/week during summer).
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Working or advanced knowledge of WordPress
• Working knowledge of—or willingness to learn—Salesforce, Constant Contact, Canva, and Qualtrics
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing in English is required
• Ability and willingness to develop new skills
• Ability and willingness to work independently and learn quickly
• Collaborative work ethic
• Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign
• Experience with schedule and calendar management
• Experience with event coordination
Position Summary/Job Duties:
Support the director of the Technology Entrepreneurship Office (TEO) and work collaboratively with administrative, project management, and communications professionals to support the strategic objectives of TEO. The candidate will have the opportunity to be mentored in new areas such as graphic design, WordPress site management, etc.
• Support the director with contact management and data organization
• Assist with event coordination and communications
• Support the director with scheduling and calendar management
• Contribute to the development and design of communications materials, training materials, and presentations
• Update and maintain TEO’s website
• Contribute to developing and implementing social media, marketing, and communications projects.