|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 17, 2022|
Our mission is to change the face and voice of the Marketing Industry by providing internship opportunities to BIPOC talent. Interns will have the opportunity to be paired with an agency, corporation or non-profit in the Milwaukee area and be exposed to real-life experiences while receiving guidance and mentorship from industry professionals.
Looking for students who are:
• Eager to grow professionally
• Brings positive energy to the job
• Passionate about learning
• Bring their unique perspective to the job
• Interested in Creative Careers
• Does what they say they’ll do
• Committed to TBL all summer long!
• 10-week paid internship, June – August
• Agency, corporation, or nonprofit
• $17/hour- College Students/Opportunity Youth (18-25 year olds who are out of work or school)
• 30-35 hours per week
• Supplemental support w/ transportation to/from work
• Cross-market professional development bi-weekly (Summer Mondays)
Click here to learn more or apply.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!