|Employer||Emma Bowen Foundation|
|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||October 13, 2021|
The Emma Bowen Foundation (EBF) promotes a more diverse industry by recruiting promising students of color like you and placing them in multi-year paid internships at some of the nation’s leading media and tech companies, such as Comcast NBCUniversal, Discovery, Hearst Television, the New York Times, the NFL, Spectrum, and ViacomCBS.
You are eligible to apply for an EBF Internship if you meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Are a student of color (Asian, American Indian/Alaskan Native, Black, Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, Hispanic/Latino, or Multi-Racial)
- Are a graduating high school senior OR an undergraduate college student (undergraduates graduating in Spring 2022 are eligible to apply)
- Plan to attend or are currently a student at a four-year accredited college or university
- This includes students who will transfer to a four-year accredited college or university in Spring 2022 or Fall 2022
- Have a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0
- Are interested in pursuing a career in media and tech
- Are a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident
- Speak and write English fluently
- Are curious and willing to learn and challenge yourself
For more information, go here.