|Apply by||Not specified|
|Posted on||September 8, 2022|
Summary Of Position
As Starz expands to new platforms and territories, so does the demand for promotional assets. The Traffic Coordinator will serve to meet the growing demands of the Marketing and Broadcast teams, both Domestic and International. This position evaluates and assigns resources for requests across all mediums company wide. Client facing, this position is also responsible for keeping our Clients apprised of project status.
- Work closely with Marketing and Broadcast Clients to determine resource needs, facilitate change management, and communicate with stakeholders
- Assist in the rollout and training of Company’s new promotional campaign management tool, acting as subject matter expert and first tier support
- Track and manage data entry across multiple systems, keeping stakeholders apprised
- Receive and vet requests for accuracy and production timeline feasibility
- Collaborate with other teams to improve daily workflows
- Manage workloads across various Content Operations team members
- Assist Content Operations team with high level initiatives and process discussion
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or three years related experience: operations, traffic, or training
- Highly developed analytical and organizational skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Workfront project management software and/or video production a plus
Starz (www.starz.com), a Lionsgate company (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B), is a leading global media and entertainment company that produces and distributes premium streaming content to worldwide audiences across subscription television platforms. Starz is home to the flagship domestic STARZ® brand, STARZ ENCORE, 17 premium pay TV channels and the associated on-demand and online services, including the highly rated STARZ app. With the launch of the STARZPLAY international premium streaming platform and STARZ PLAY Arabia, Starz is expanding its global footprint in a growing number of territories. Sold through multichannel video distributors, including cable operators, satellite television providers, telecommunications companies, and other online and digital platforms, Starz offers subscribers more than 7,500 distinct premium television episodes and feature films, including STARZ Original series, first-run movies and other popular programming.
With the Company aligning its studio operations behind the growth of its streaming business, Starz has become one of the pre-eminent modern premium global streaming platforms. Offering subscribers more than 7.500 television episodes, including Starz original series and provocative documentaries, along with a broad catalogue of first-run movies, Starz is taking the lead in delivering relatable premium content that makes it the platform of choice among a wide spectrum of female, African-American and other historically underserved audiences. Its focused brand, premium content and freedom from legacy relationships position Starz at the forefront of the new bundles emerging throughout the media ecosystem, a compelling value proposition to complement virtually every kind of subscription platform.
Distinguished by its successful and focused content strategy, top programming, exceptional curation and speed to market, Starz has quickly scaled its platform to become one of the most widely distributed and fastest-growing OTT services in the world, with OTT subscribers making up more than half of its global subscriber base. The Starzplay International premium subscription service offers a “best of global SVOD” content portfolio in more than 50 countries throughout Europe, Latin America, Canada, Japan and India through a bespoke and expanding network of distribution partners. The Starzplay Arabia joint venture is one of the leading SVOD operators in the fast-growing Middle East and North Africa region. The proprietary and highly-rated Starz app, a proven hit with U.S. audiences, continues to roll out internationally.
- Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Annual discretionary bonus and merit increase
- Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
- 401(k) company matching
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
$42,300 – $63,400