|Employer||Morgan Murphy Media|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified - Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||December 30, 2021|
TVW/Morgan Murphy Media is looking for an experienced media sales candidate. This position offers an already existing account list with a massive opportunity for growth and benefits. The winning candidate must have a proven track record of local account development. Some agency account experience is preferred but not required. The right candidate for this position will have a passion for working directly with local businesses and assisting in developing, producing, packaging, and selling quality “Local Programming.” Someone who has the in-market experience and the ability to integrate traditional and digital media assets into one cohesive client strategy will have the foundation for success.
This role is a rare opportunity to work for a company that offers autonomy, flexibility, income growth, upward mobility, and work-life balance in a very desirable city–Madison, Wisconsin. In addition, we offer very competitively starting wages and benefits to successful candidates who are motivated to become future media leaders.
What You’ll Do:
• Prospect new clients
• Sell local programming such as sports, talk shows, and specialty programming
• Create new projects to partner with clients on
• Maintain current accounts, including administrative work for existing clients
What You’ll Bring:
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM)
• Sophisticated communication skills
• A desire to grow your client base
• Organizational skills
What TVW offers:
• We’re a dynamic and progressive family-owned business that values our employees, culture, and community.
• Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, and long-term disability insurance, EAP, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid time off (vacation, sick, personal, holidays)
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!