|Employer||Law Business Research|
|Apply by||December 1, 2021|
|Posted on||November 3, 2021|
We are looking for a Junior Reporter to join Global Investigations Review (GIR) in our Washington, DC office. GIR is a world-leading news source for cross-border government investigations and internal investigations, covering corruption, fraud, sanctions and other white-collar crime, with subscribers in government, the legal industry and the wider business community on six continents.
What you would be doing:
• Covering enforcement agencies, court cases, conferences, law firms and political developments that shape the white-collar crime policy and enforcement landscape
• Relying on original reporting, you would be producing regular news stories and crafting engaging features relevant to the publication
• You would also be expected to take on a range of tasks in the newsroom, from high-profile cover stories to nuts-and-bolts fact gathering and research.
What we are looking for:
• Degree in Journalism, Communications or Law, or equivalent work experience
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to find sharp angles in stories
• Self-starter, confident in covering this critical and growing area of law and business
• Team-oriented and collaborative outlook in newsrooms
• Ability to speak Spanish fluently would be an advantage
Click here for the full job description and apply online.
Application Deadline—December 1, 2021.