|Employer||Airtime Media, Inc|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||January 27, 2021|
We’re looking for an eager Video Creative Intern excited about helping the Marketing team expand and accomplish video initiatives. This is an exceptional opportunity to get exposure to fast-paced marketing projects in the digital media and production space with a meaningful amount of responsibilities and delegated projects. This is a fast-paced role and very hands on, requiring a highly organized individual who is passionate about video editing. The right candidate should be very comfortable interacting with multiple individuals across different orgs, pivoting quickly, and managing competing priorities.
What you’ll do:
• Develop a high-level overview of digital marketing campaigns and the video components that help make them successful
• Assist in creating social videos, sizzles, promos, cutdowns, product videos and video assets designed to tell the Airtime story across channels
• Organize and media manage a library of video assets
• Support marketing team in ad hoc projects
• Contribute to marketing brainstorms
• Stay up to date on digital media trends in social and entertainment industries
• Develop and present a video project to the organization
What you’ll bring to the table:
• Candidate must be proficient with Adobe Premiere and Photoshop
• Technical knowledge of video file formats, codecs, transcoding, color correction, media management, logging, and finishing is required.
• Experience with After Effects a plus
• Beginner understanding of digital marketing and passion for live social space
• Excellent written and verbal communication skill
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
• Experience or interest in digital media preferred
• Positive attitude: we are a very high energy team, and we seek the same! We are a team-first, highly supportive environment.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!