|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||September 30, 2021|
WEBTOON is a world leader in digital entertainment with over 72 million unique monthly readers. We are a rapidly growing digital entertainment company and storytelling platform with users and creators from all over the world. Every day we come ready to learn, contribute, and get excited about the opportunity to work alongside people of different backgrounds and work styles.
As a Video Editing Intern you will develop the WEBTOON social media brand identity by assisting the Video Editor, Content Producer with asset collection, motion graphics production, and research. As an integral role on the WEBTOON creative team, you will work with internal and external stakeholders across Marketing, Content, and Digital Partnerships, driving organic growth of the brand. You will have the rare opportunity of defining an exceptional brand within social.
REQUIRED: To be considered, please submit an online portfolio or reel showcasing a range of video work, including digital and social formats. Also, submit a cover letter telling us why you’re the right fit for this role at WEBTOON.
What You Will Do
• Collaborate as part of a small, agile video team producing original video content for WEBTOON’s social and digital platforms from script to shoot to edit and delivery.
• This role is 20/80 conceptualizing/collaborating and executing/editing.
• Create graphic elements and treatments based on templates
• Collecting and cleaning assets for the Video Editor (sfx, comic panels, motion elements)
• Immersing yourself in WEBTOON’s content library. Help edit content for social channels, with a clear understanding of how users engage with social creative across formats and platforms.
• Partner closely with Video Editor and Creative Producers to maintain a clear, authentic voice across video channels.
• Help develop and edit repeatable content series for YouTube and other channels to drive ongoing fan engagement with key WEBTOON IP series.
• Stay on top of a variety of social and digital channels to identify content that will appeal to our WEBTOON audience.
Who You Are
• You are currently in or just graduated from college with a similar degree or background in video/media production.
• You are a fast, effective editor who brings a strong POV to your edits, but never lets ego get in the way of being a good teammate.
• You have an interest in entertainment, gaming, digital media, or the publishing industry.
• As a major plus, you have production experience beyond the edit bay (Shaping light, operating camera, sound design, color grading, etc.)
• You are a Premiere Pro wizard who can hop into After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop as needed.
• You’re able to generate unique, fun, quirky video content to elevate the brand’s social media presence and drive organic engagement.
• You have excellent communication skills and are a real team player.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!