|Employer||School Sisters of Notre Dame|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 3, 2022|
The Video/Podcast Communications Manager is responsible for collecting, organizing, producing, distributing and monitoring information for communications with internal and external audiences. This position is focused on videography (75%) and podcast (25%). The position can be primarily remote or in office. The position can be primarily remote or in the office. If remote, there will be some office time required in the Milwaukee area. Travel to other province locations is also required. Position can be primarily remote, but candidate must be near Milwaukee, WI.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for planning, scheduling, videotaping, and editing long and short format videos for use in a variety of projects. Innovative, creative thinking to support the congregation’s goals. Stay up to date with industry trends and tools.
• Oversee the production of a podcast by editing, posting and promoting. Responsible for planning and preparing episode topics and interview questions, hosting and recording the episodes with a co-host and guest, and act as co-host.
• Record events and tells stories using images using digital camera.
Education, Experience and Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or English preferred
• Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience preferred
• Value of mission of the School Sisters of Notre Dame and religious life in the Catholic Church
• Network and seek resources/contacts to enhance the public image of the School Sisters of Notre Dame.
• Demonstrated knowledge and use of Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
• Knowledge of video editing software
• Ability to work independently or on a team
• Excellent computer literacy
• Proficiency with editing software
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated photography skills
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to manage and meet multiple deadlines
• Strong design, layout and writing and editing skills
• Understands the link between public image and mission advancement
• Has good organizational skills, can work independently and shows initiative.
• Adaptable to fluctuating workloads and work environment
• Comfortable working with a wide variety of co-workers, vendors and audiences
To learn more about the School Sisters of Notre Dame please visit our website: ssndcp.org.
Click here to learn more and apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!