|Apply by||November 1, 2021|
|Posted on||October 12, 2021|
Contract-to-hire internship to provide educational videos to an international audience of about 10,000 students, in US and China. Aiming for some significant revenue from a topic that is very timely in terms of diplomacy, sustainability, food and water.
• The audience is K-12 science teachers in private school system, with students and families in high end Silicon Valley community.
• The topic is aquaponics based on my book, an amazing way to grow plants and fish. Very strong in Wisconsin.
• Desire presentation personalities and video production nerds who can share enthusiasm. Scripted notes allow you to develop your best creative pitch. A lot of creative opportunity for showing next-level coolness to the world.
• The hiring contract will provide options to get paid in next few months as we promote the videos on the open market.
• Hours are completely flexible, location is on Stoughton Rd. about 10 minutes from campus.
If interested contact firstname.lastname@example.org for application requirements.
Application Deadline-November 1, 2021.