|Apply by||Deadline not specified—apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||February 3, 2021|
Exciting things are launching here at Directive. We are on the hunt for a talented motion graphics designer to help produce creative and engaging visuals for both our brand and our clients’ brands. You will play a key role in launching a number of exciting video initiatives that will take our company and the businesses we serve to new levels. Working directly with the Digital Marketing Manager and our marketing team, you will produce videos that will be shared daily on various platforms to help bring our culture and opinions on SaaS marketing to life. You’ll also be pulled into exciting projects to help add creative value to client campaigns.
You, our ideal candidate, should be adept at developing branded motion graphics packages such as intros, outros, and lower thirds. You should be capable of producing beautiful graphic designs that resonate with a target audience. You should also be skilled at cutting recorded footage into cohesive and engaging videos that tell a compelling story.
We are looking for someone who is not only able to produce quality video content but can also bring new creative insights to the table, collaborate with others well, is socially intuitive, and has a passion for video production and animation. The candidate should also be self-motivated and have excellent writing and organizational skills.
Get acquainted with Directive and the brand: https://youtu.be/6MZRlKWYrv8
• Ideal candidates will have following requirements:
• Portfolio of previous work
• Previous internships/experience
• Motion graphics & animation capabilities
• Graphic design experience
• Knowledge in film & post-production
• Strong communication skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Must be available on weekdays from 8am-5pm CST for at least four days a week
• Ability to work from anywhere in the US
• Assist in producing quality content for Directive’s performance creative video services
• Produce video assets for our social accounts and partner webinars
• Creatively construct motion graphics packages (branded intros, outros, lower thirds, and animated graphics)
• Help produce live webinar shows
• Cut recorded footage into short videos for social media
• Pitch ideas for growing brand awareness!
• Adobe Suite Preferred
• After Effects
• Cinema 4D is a plus
• Java expression proficiency in AE is a plus
Compensation for assistance and time will come in the form of a monthly stipend. An opportunity for full time employment is our goal for this internship and is evaluated on a case by case basis. Interns are not guaranteed a full-time job offer at the completion of their internship.
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—apply ASAP!