|Location||Spring Lake Park, MN|
|Apply by||Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||November 18, 2020|
The Videography Intern will be responsible for creating, filming and editing original content for Rise’s internal and external marketing and communication platforms, including Rise’s 50th Anniversary marketing and Gala.
Projects and duties can be customized based on intern’s interests and learning objectives.
Projects and Duties:
• Create original and innovative content based on the organization’s needs
• Capture and edit footage of Rise team members and the people we serve at various Rise locations and community job sites
• In collaboration with Rise’s Advancement team, develop and produce a large number of short story-based video featurettes on Rise’s programs, services, history, partners, and people served to be used in 50th Anniversary promotions and fundraising efforts
• Develop other digital marketing content as needed for social media and email
• Research trends for social marketing sites and provide recommendations for video marketing content
• Passion and aptitude for working in video marketing and aiding in organization’s success
• Comfortable working both remotely and occasionally in office (socially distant)
• Proficient in video and audio recording, formatting, and editing
• Must have access to video camera, audio equipment, and video editing software
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with many different projects happening simultaneously
• Highly organized, self-directed, and detail-oriented personality with excellent time management skills
• Compliance with DHS background check and fingerprinting as currently required
• Gain a deeper understanding of the role video marketing plays in a non-profit setting
• Exercise and multiply videography and video editing skills and abilities
• Participate in industry-leading services to people with disabilities
• $1,000 (full-time) or $500 (part-time) stipend depending on commitment and qualifications
• Full or part-time available
• Minimum 20 hours per week
Click here to apply online.
Deadline not specified—Apply ASAP!