|Apply by||September 27, 2020|
|Posted on||September 15, 2020|
Plataforma PLACA (Plataforma de Artistas Chilango Aldaluces) is an artistic and cultural organization that promotes poetry and art in Spain, Mexico and other countries. Plataforma PLACA help organize many cultural events around Spain including book fairs, literary festivals, and documentaries. The internship will take place at the La Piscifactoria site in a co-working space and some of the work will be done in collaboration with their projects as well.
The Virtual Communications and Marketing Intern will have the following tasks and projects:
• Layout and design of books through the publisher Editorial Ultramarina C&D
• Create promotional materials including posters, banners and GIFs
• Help develop a visual marketing plan to disseminate the projects of #PlataformaPLACA
• Develop graphic and visual context for social media networks and the website
• Help develop a communication plan for projects located within and with the intended audience of the Spanish-speaking world, principally Mexico, Spain, Chile and the U.S. (Spanish necessary)
• Manage the social media networks, principally Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Facebook.
• Create marketing content
• Plan and carry out mailing campaigns
• Participation in cultural events online, incorporating one’s own creative ideas
Flexible schedule, but the ideal time to work is Monday-Friday from 10am and 1pm because of the time difference with Europe. Most communication will be done via Whatsapp.
Click here for more information about this opportunity.
Application Deadline – September 27, 2020.