|Apply by||November 7, 2021|
|Posted on||October 14, 2021|
Plataforma PLACA (Plataforma de Artistas Chilango Aldaluces) is an artistic and cultural organization that promotes poetry and art in Spain, Mexico and other countries. Plataforma PLACA help organize many cultural events around Spain including book fairs, literary festivals, and documentaries.
The Virtual Communications and Marketing Intern will have the following tasks and projects:
-Layout and design of books through the publisher Editorial Ultramarina C&D
-Create promotional materials including posters, banners and GIFs
-Help develop a visual marketing plan to disseminate the projects of #PlataformaPLACA
-Develop graphic and visual context for social media networks and the website
-Help develop a communication plan for projects located within and with the intended audience of the Spanish-speaking world, principally Mexico, Spain, Chile and the U.S. (Spanish necessary)
-Manage the social media networks, principally Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and Facebook.
-Create marketing content
-Plan and carry out mailing campaigns
-Participation in cultural events online, incorporating one’s own creative ideas
• Good academic and disciplinary standing
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Social Media Skills: Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, TikTok and Twitter
• Open-minded with a willingness to build cultural bridges through the different projects that include poetry and art
• Good interpersonal skills to work well with others in different cultures and languages
• Self-starter able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Interest in arts and culture (literature, poetry, music, etc.)
• Graphic design experience
• Openness to other cultures and ways of doing things
• Interest in the region & culture of internship location
Flexible schedule, but the ideal time to work is Monday-Friday from 10am and 1pm because of the time difference with Europe. Most communication will be done via Whatsapp.
Click here for the full job description and apply online.
Application Deadline – November 7, 2021.