|Apply by||Rolling Deadline—Apply ASAP!|
|Posted on||December 4, 2018|
We are seeking an experienced digital coordinator to serve as the lead on a variety of digital projects, including website design, development, SEO, email and digital marketing campaigns.
A successful digital coordinator at Hiebing is a project manager, helpful mentor, team partner and client partner all rolled into one. You must have a solid understanding of project management methodologies, a passion for technology and the digital space, and intelligently speak the language of—and interpret and document—technical requirements. Previous familiarity with digital marketing tactics, technologies and vendors preferred. UX (site maps and wireframes), Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and/or SEO experience a major plus.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Obtain a holistic understanding of client goals and objectives in order to intelligently scope projects, including functional requirements, third-party software integration and dependencies, goals, deliverables, schedule and budget, while collaborating with the Client Services and Digital teams
• Utilize a strong knowledge of web development processes, technologies and standards to create flowcharts, wireframes, sitemaps and detailed project plans
• Responsible for managing, monitoring and maintaining the project scope and communicating status of scope to team members
• Coordinate project deliverables and work with internal and external teams and vendors to ensure resources are in place
• Responsible for managing project communication and documenting issues and changes that impact the project
• Can properly analyze data to identify user behavior patterns; identify and measure project KPIs
• Willing to make it your first priority to help users find what they are looking for on our clients’ websites
• Previous experience creating complex, user-centric websites required; experience in or knowledge of website development or coding preferred
• The ability to take ownership of multiple projects and proactively manage them in a fast-paced agency setting
• Familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager around tag implementation and/or click event tracking to ensure that success is accurately captured
• Play well with others both from a technical and non-technical standpoint
• Passion for online marketing and staying current with relevant industry issues and trends
• Agency experience desired
• Ability to lead an effective and efficient discussion, ensuring it stays on track and leads to a solution, decision and/or next steps
• Can think clearly and diplomatically when participating in a discussion to field complex or sensitive questions from internal groups
• Strong understanding of technical, creative and marketing strategies and processes
• Budget planning and reporting against actuals
• Team orientation but with the ability to work autonomously
Click here to apply online.
Rolling Deadline—Apply ASAP!